During this most recent beta, I’ve focused my efforts on learning Giovanna. She’s a ton of fun so far! Check her out in this set of Guilty Gear -Strive- beta matches!
OBS is the go-to broadcasting software for streamers. It’s incredibly powerful and it’s free. If you don’t already have it, grab it here! Putting together your first stream isn’t that difficult, but you can really take your stream to the next level with a few tidbits of advice you may have missed along your journey.
Here are my top 10 tips for streaming like a pro in OBS!
Actually, there are 11 tips, but “top 10” works better for SEO purposes and #11 might be the most important tip of all. Let’s get to the tips!
Happy Lunar New Year! We celebrate this joyous occasion by firing up Overwatch and working towards unlocking the latest Lunar New Year skin!
Click through for the full stream and shoutouts!
For most of my life, I have actively avoided PC gaming. I was scarred by bad experiences in the early 90s such as that time when my underpowered 386 couldn’t run Doom at all. Furthermore, I didn’t have the resources to spend thousands on a rig capable of playing modern games.
I’m only in a position now where I can play on PC by virtue of my streaming hobby. Sorely in need of a PC capable of handling my streaming and video editing needs, it just so happens that a video production PC can double as a solid gaming PC.
A few months into my PC journey, here’s how things are going thus far.
The Guilty Gear -Strive- beta has been an absolute disaster. But during the few precious moments it’s worked, I’ve been having a great time! Here’s my first ever matches with Giovanna against online competition!
Bowser’s Fury is odd. Despite being packed in with Super Mario 3D World on the Nintendo Switch, Bowser’s Fury shares little relation beyond its protagonist and antagonist. Gone is the four-player co-op and linear level design. Heck, Bowser’s Fury doesn’t quite fit with anything in the Super Mario universe…and that’s what makes it fascinating.
During the last Guilty Gear -Strive- beta, I flagged a number of major complaints with the game’s online experience.
- The beta was wildly unstable. Outages happened for hours at a time, leaving many anxious fans out in the cold.
- The Habbo Hotel inspired lobby system was an absolutely horrible way of connecting with other players.
- Combat was driven by inferior delay-based netcode. Fights suffered from inputs getting delayed, which compromised the integrity of battle.
This time around, things are…different.
- The beta is again, wildly unstable. Arc System Works extended the beta to compensate for lost time.
- Despite overwhelming negative feedback from the community regarding the Hobbo Hotel style lobby system, Arc System Works kept it in the game. At least you can matchmake through training mode in the beta.
- Delay-based netcode was replaced with rollback netcode. And…
Bowser is BIG mad! Corrupted by goop, Bowser Jr. turns to Mario in hopes that he can free Bowser from this demonic spell! During this session, I play both Super Mario 3D World and Bowser’s Fury!
Click through for the full video and shoutouts!
Love (and junk blocks) are in the air throughout this Valentine’s Day edition of Tetris 99! Between hotly-contested matches, we discover what our primary love language is, check out an alternative to diamond engagement rings, and showcase the latest in snacks!
View the full post to see the full stream, highlights, and shoutouts!