Out Now: Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu/Eevee

It’s time to catch ’em all on the Switch!

Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu and Let’s Go Eevee are out now! Taking us back to the Kanto region, you’ll be playing in a quasi-modern reboot of Pokemon Yellow. I know there’s a lot of scuttlebutt within the more hardcore Pokemon community about this not being the next “real” game in the series, but it’s not a real concern for me. Having casually played through Pokemon X and Pokemon Ultra Moon, I’m not married to that format. If anything, a shift towards mimicking Pokemon Go might be what I need to get really invested, as it’s the Pokemon game I’m most invested in.

Since I pre-ordered it from Amazon, I’m not exactly sure if it’s coming in today or Monday. In any case, I’ll be playing it soon!

Are you returning to Kanto today or in the near future? Or are you waiting for the true Gen 8 Pokemon game?

Buy Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu/Eevee Now From Amazon.com

6 thoughts on “Out Now: Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu/Eevee

1. BeardedGamer82 November 16, 2018 / 9:26 AM

I’ll be playing today (hopefully) when I get home from work. Hoping amazon delivers by then. I personally can’t wait!

• Jett November 16, 2018 / 9:30 AM

I can’t F5 on my tracking page enough. Hoping mine is there when I get home from work too!

• BeardedGamer82 November 16, 2018 / 9:32 AM

Mine says by 11pm now 🙄 usually it says out for delivery by now. hope yours delivers when by the time you get home.

• Jett November 16, 2018 / 9:52 AM

Mine is the ominous “end of day”. Hoping yours gets in sooner!

2. Kariyanine November 16, 2018 / 1:14 PM

Mine is out for delivery, so I could get it today or next Wednesday. We’ll see.

• Jett November 16, 2018 / 1:29 PM

Fingers crossed!

Looks like we have a bit of a support group going here. Keep me posted on your progress! Mine says it’s out for delivery as of 8am, but my experiences with UPS are mixed. Hoping they come through this time!