With my fate hanging in the balance due to a slew of unforced errors, do I have the gumption to overcome the seemingly insurmountable odds? Between matches, we discuss house-hunting horror stories, what factors are used to determine what the perfect video game is, and why I use a DualShock 4 to play Tetris 99 on the Nintendo Switch!
View the full post to see the full stream, highlights, and shoutouts!
- Thank you to Double Jump for for renewing your sub! 22 months!
- Thank you Adventure Rules for renewing your sub! 13 months in a row!
- Thank you genniz0rz for renewing your sub! 9 months!
- Thank you No_EzKillz for the sub!
- Thank you aquatik_kitty, LinePieceLex, legecha, noob_123four, 9thgate, BiseSim, imkazzie, 9ldaniel, MattHeller, abbyluv12, DeathMarkerRangers, and unheard88 for the follows!
- Thank you No_EzKillz for the raid!
- Thank you to everyone who was hosting the channel!
- Thank you to everyone that tuned in and played with me! I appreciate your company!
Make sure to never miss a stream by following my channel and turning your notifications on! You can also follow me on Twitter and Instagram for stream updates and other cool stuff posted daily!
Buy Tetris 99 Now From Amazon.com
[Purchasing through this Amazon affiliate link gives me a small commission without adding any extra cost or effort to you. Thanks for your support!