With my fate hanging in the balance due to a slew of unforced errors, do I have the gumption to overcome the seemingly insurmountable odds? Between matches, we discuss house-hunting horror stories, what factors are used to determine what the perfect video game is, and why I use a DualShock 4 to play Tetris 99 on the Nintendo Switch!
View the full post to see the full stream, highlights, and shoutouts!
- Thank you to Double Jump for for renewing your sub! 22 months!
- Thank you Adventure Rules for renewing your sub! 13 months in a row!
- Thank you genniz0rz for renewing your sub! 9 months!
- Thank you No_EzKillz for the sub!
- Thank you aquatik_kitty, LinePieceLex, legecha, noob_123four, 9thgate, BiseSim, imkazzie, 9ldaniel, MattHeller, abbyluv12, DeathMarkerRangers, and unheard88 for the follows!
- Thank you No_EzKillz for the raid!
- Thank you to everyone who was hosting the channel!
- Thank you to everyone that tuned in and played with me! I appreciate your company!
[Purchasing through this Amazon affiliate link gives me a small commission without adding any extra cost or effort to you. Thanks for your support!