Our 4th annual Extra Life fundraising campaign is complete! With your help, we raised $2,000 USD for the Children’s Miracle Network of Hospitals this year! Since we began fundraising with Extra Life in 2018, we’ve raised $6,820 USD for this incredibly important cause. Can’t even wrap my head around what we’ve been able to achieve to-date and what we’ll achieve in the future!
This is gonna be a short post cause I’m still recovering from the 24-hour gaming marathon, but I wanted to share a few more shoutouts:
- Thank you to everyone who made a donation. You’re the real MVPs!
- Thank you to executive producer Steff who helped out with all of the behind-the-scenes stuff, as well as taking centre stage for multiple segments of the show!
- Thank you to my family and friends who participated in this year’s show, whether you were on mic or just playing games with us. Sharing this experience with you makes the marathon so much better!
- Thank you to Extra Life Toronto and Raw Fury for providing many in the community with game codes to give away as part of the festivities! Congratulations to everyone that won!
- Thank you to anyone who has watched the marathon stream and any of the mini-event streams leading up to Game Day.
- Thank you to everyone who liked and shared any of my content relating to this campaign. You’re helping to raise awareness and inspiring others to join this movement.
I won’t be closing the door on the 2021 campaign quite yet. Hoping to share my thoughts on this year’s campaign in at least one more post. There are many Extra Life rewards I need to prepare and mail off to donors. Also, I have lots of video from the event to edit and share. For now though, I’m gonna get back to recovering from this year’s campaign. Thank you again for everything! Enjoy the week ahead!
And if you’d still like to make a donation, it’s not too late! Link below!